What’s It About?
Circus owner Max Medici (Danny DeVito) enlists former star Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell) and his children Milly (Nico Parker) and Joe (Finley Hobbins) to care for a newborn elephant whose oversized ears make him a laughingstock in an already struggling circus. But when they discover that Dumbo can fly, the circus makes an incredible comeback, attracting persuasive entrepreneur V.A. Vandevere (Michael Keaton), who recruits the peculiar pachyderm for his newest, larger-than-life entertainment venture, Dreamland. Dumbo soars to new heights alongside a charming and spectacular aerial artist, Colette Marchant (Eva Green), until Holt learns that beneath its shiny veneer, Dreamland is full of dark secrets.
- Dumbo, a newborn elephant with a sweet disposition and oversized ears
- Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell), a former circus star who finds himself caring for an elephant who can fly
- Max Medeci (Danny DeVito), the owner of the struggling Medici Bros. Circus who hopes a baby elephant will turn things around
- V.A. Vandevere (Michael Keaton), an entrepreneur and proprietor behind a state-of-the-art amusement utopia called Dreamland
- Colette Marchant (Eva Green), an accomplished aerialist who never dreamed she’d one day be soaring with a flying elephant
Dumbo in theaters March 29, 2019.