Season 9 of WWE’s and E!’s Total Divas is making it’s return on October 2nd. And joining the reality series this time around is Ronda Rousey, who just came off of her historic main event match at Wrestlemania against Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch earlier this year. Ronda will be joining Natalya, Naomi, Carmella and Nia Jax.
An added edition to this season of Total Divas will also include Sonya Deville. As for the Bella Twins, Nikki and Brie, it is said that they will make guest appearances.
Check Out The New Trailer
What’s Happening This Season w/ The Girls?
- “Total Divas” kicks off showcasing another side of Ronda Rousey, as she gushes about her MMA fighter husband Travis Browne, enjoying her time in WWE and working on her ranch, Browsey Acres.
- Natalya, mourning the death of her beloved father Jim “The Anvil™” Neidhart, is taking things one day at a time and throwing herself into work. Her sights are set on winning the Royal Rumble® and a chance to become the WWE Raw® Women’s Champion.
- Nia is feeling confident after her victorious showing in the Battle Royal at WWE’s first-ever all women’s pay-per-view event Evolution®. However, there is trouble in paradise when she learns who her next opponent will be.
- Sonya is happy to be living out and proud and is ready for a serious relationship and respect in the ring. While settling into her new home in Ft. Lauderdale, an opportunity to move to Tampa presents itself and shakes up her entire world.
- After her recent break up, Carmella is focused on what’s important to her and her career. She is faced with backlash while trying to balance both her friendships and new romantic relationship, putting both to the ultimate test.
- Naomi is excited to get down to business during the Royal Rumble in an effort to be the last woman standing. Having her close friends Sonya and Carmella on the road with her makes for many fun adventures along the way.
- Nikki and Brie connect with the ladies, whether it’s at their Birdiebee fashion show or on the road. Although the entrepreneurial sisters are busy with their businesses and filming “Total Bellas,” the passion they share for WWE hasn’t waned.